Benchmark Cabinetry is Custom Interiors’ exclusive line of custom made kitchen and bath cabinetry. Made locally in our North Tonawanda facility, each cabinet is constructed to the highest industry standards. Our highly skilled staff use the best materials available to create the quality cabinetry your home deserves. Here are a few key components that make Benchmark Cabinetry the cabinets you will enjoy for years:
- Cabinets are available in a variety of interchangeable door styles and wood species.
- All front frames are mortise and tenon construction.
- Cabinet backs, ends, top and bottom panels are constructed with 1/2″ plywood. All supporting braising and toe kicks are also made using 1/2 ” plywood.
- All cabinet body components are joined together using dovetail and dado jointery.
- Drawer boxes are 5/8 solid wood, 4-sided dovetail with Blum tandem full extension soft close glides.
- Base cabinets come standard with two adjustable 4-sided coretailed pullout trays on Blum Tandem full extension soft close glides.
- Wall cabinet shelves are 3/4″ solid wood with adjustable brass shelf rests.
- Door hinges are Blum fully concealed, sixway adjustable with soft close motion.
- All cabinet handles are included. We offer the full line of Amerock cabinet hardware.
- All of our cabinet components and doors are hand sanded. They are stained, glazed or painted in a wide variety of colors and then finished with a multiple coat process using state of the art conversion varnish.
Testimonial – Benchmark
The cabinets are beautiful. We appreciate all the hard work you did with the cabinet plans to actually putting them up. Great Job!- Dan & Laura L. | S. Wales